What's new

My New Avallo 2000....Awesome!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I wanted to write this quick note to express my satisfaction with my new Avallo 2000, and the impressive customer service that has backed it up.

I was limping along with two smaller cabinets and the inconsistent Cigar Oasis units. (No offense to anyone who uses these, but the saying holds very true: "you get what you pay for.". I had too many problems, and had replaced a total of THREE units in a two year period…Not a very settling feeling

Before my new cabinet arrived, Ron had been diligent in answering my countless questions.

When my cab arrived, it was gorgeous! Matt (the craftsman behind each handmade cab, as well as the inventor of the Accumonitor humidification system) was available to help me set it up properly over the phone.

I must admit, that the system needed a bit of adjustment. Ron immediately answered my email to make sure that I tweaked it properly; AND endured that I learned just how to do it if it needed any future adjustments. He provided a cell, and home number in addition to his work numbers to make sure I could reach him on my schedule. The adjustment was minor, and everything is once again running perfectly.

The customer service is outstanding, and gives me supreme confidence.

The unit itself is a beauty...Roll out shelves, dual humidity canisters, 2 cut outs at the back of each shelf to ensure efficient air circulation, two extra fans at the top/rear that complete the circulation circle from the top back to the bottom, and a timer for those two top fans that go on automatically for one minute each hour (regardless of humidity needs) to ensure even distribution and avoid the settling of humidity at the bottom. It is very well thought out, and designed with ease and efficiency in mind.

The design of the Accumonitor system allows for a ‘buffer’ of three points between the actual humidity and the point you set for your desired humidity level. This keeps the unit from constantly running (or “cycling”) each time the humidity drops a fraction below your desired level. This prolongs the life of the system, keeps your cigars away from unnecessary circulation, and is highly accurate.

I realize I have written much more here than I had originally planned, but I wanted to pass on my experience and opinion hoping it may be of use to other Brothers out there!

Check out the site if you want to learn more.

Take care, and happy smoking,

-Clint

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
:rofl: They must've forgot about your's Dan...I kid!

Sounds like an awesome experience Clint. One day...

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
You BASTIDS!!!! You have no compassion! :rofl:

I contacted Matt about a week ago. I'm about 2 weeks from getting mine....

Congrats on yours Clint! Definitely post pics!