What's new

My new baby

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for all the comments everyone!!

I know it's just a matter of time till I outgrow it, but I dropped enough on it so maybe I'll just have to keep on smokin, and keep my stash down!

Angrybill - don't get any ideas haha

Thanks, I've been told I have a nice box :halfgrinw

I did season it the best I could. I'm kind of new to humidors, and don't think my first one got seasoned properly. Any pointers? Either PM me or post em here. I can always move my sticks to my old one and re-season the new one.

Regards,

-Dave

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Now that's pretty cool! A college kid with a humidor is like spanish fly bro! The ladies will love it, at least the ones that you want to know:stretchgr

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Great stash for a college kid! I think you'll have some new beauties to add in there on Friday:riflefire, then it will be time for a new humidor!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Great stash for a college kid! I think you'll have some new beauties to add in there on Friday:riflefire, then it will be time for a new humidor!
Haha yup, can't wait to get my hands on those sticks! I think they're going to be my last purchase for a while...been spending too much money.

-Dave

CheapHumidors

Your resident HumiDork
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*tear* another one of our babies is all grown up and having a cigar family of it's own...

Nice box man!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok so I've seasoned it and all, and put in the stock humidification device (mistake) Checked it this morning and it was at a staggering 56%!!! Oh no. I know it's not the seal, cause I even have trouble opening the sucker!

I put in my friends Xikar 70% RH jar thing to try and regulate it. If worse comes to worse, I'll remove the device I bought from my old humi and stick it in b/c I am sure that one works. Getting kinda nervous! Don't want my sticks drying out!

-Dave