What's new

My new Grandson has arrived!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am a very blessed man because today I have a new,handsome,healthy, 4lb. 12oz, 18" long Grandson to spoil. He is about 4 weeks early but he's here and healthy and that's all that matters! His name is Collin and he is absolutely perfect:) He and his Mom are doing just fine and this old Grandpa couldn't be happier!!!
image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congrats man! How many grandkids is that now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
This is my first grandson and my second grandchild.My oldest daughter had a little girl a year and a half ago and that was my first. I love my granddaughter just as much as my new grandson but she lives in Gulf Shores Alabama so I don't get to see her near enough:(
My Grandson on the other hand only lives minutes away so spoiling him will be so much easier! LOL!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
image.jpeg image.jpeg
He's awake and doing great! They have him hooked up to a few monitors just to keep a close eye on him since he was born almost a month early but my daughter assures me it is just precautionary and there's no need for worry! I just had to post another pic to show him off a bit more:)
Thank you to everyone for the kind congrats and for tolerating a bragging grandpa!