What's new

My new humidor

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Since last week was my 32nd birthday I made the decision at work to buy myself a new humidor. Now, the tricky and expensive part comes....filling it up with cigars.

humidor.jpg

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Awesome humidor brother; I know a few B&M's that have that Monte humidor.. its a monster.

How many drawers?

How many do you think it holds (maybe a pic with one cigar in it as ref?)

is the middle between the two sets "hollow"; is there room for much circulation or is all the interior real estate used for the drawers?

Great choice; happy birthday and make sure to enjoy a great cigar to celebrate the occasion!

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
It has 5 drawers on each size, with each drawer holding 15, so 150 total. I can probably fit more smaller cigars in there to increase the capacity.

Most of the humidor is the drawers. There is no place in the middle. I think I'll have to put some crystas on the bottom shelf of each side.

Awesome humidor brother; I know a few B&M's that have that Monte humidor.. its a monster.

How many drawers?

How many do you think it holds (maybe a pic with one cigar in it as ref?)

is the middle between the two sets "hollow"; is there room for much circulation or is all the interior real estate used for the drawers?

Great choice; happy birthday and make sure to enjoy a great cigar to celebrate the occasion!