What's new

My new pistol.....

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
It's a polish pps 43-C. Was a sub machine gun but it was converted to semi-auto and the folding stock is inoperable. BUT they make a parts kit for it with the lower, full auto bolt, spring, and folding stock. I have to get the tax stamp and then I'll put the folding stock on it. I won't make it full auto obviously.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Is it in 9mm instead of 7.62x25?

I dont think Ive ever seen a PPS in anything other than the tokarev cartridge.. pretty cool!

we had a couple of those old buggers.. as well as a ppsh.. and a couple of beretta m-12's in the arms room on a job in Iraq way back in the early days... Never carried any of them outside the wire.. but they were always fun to play with at the range.. although hard for us to keep fed (not a whole lot of 7.62x25 laying around back then.. )...

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

I dont think Ive ever seen a PPS in anything other than the tokarev cartridge.. pretty cool!

we had a couple of those old buggers.. as well as a ppsh.. and a couple of beretta m-12's in the arms room on a job in Iraq way back in the early days... Never carried any of them outside the wire.. but they were always fun to play with at the range.. although hard for us to keep fed (not a whole lot of 7.62x25 laying around back then.. )...
Oh yeah it's 9mm! And ammo is easy to get ahold of, at least here. :) =i did have a few rounds go full auto on me lol. Dangerous, but exciting. I'll Have to get that fixed

Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Oh yeah it's 9mm! And ammo is easy to get ahold of, at least here. :) =i did have a few rounds go full auto on me lol. Dangerous, but exciting. I'll Have to get that fixed
Be careful who you say that to someone recently got prosecuted when a AR they loaned out malfunctioned. Just saying watch your butt. Was not modified just a malfunction and the ATF crawled up his butt.
That said ooooooh I want one.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

Be careful who you say that to someone recently got prosecuted when a AR they loaned out malfunctioned. Just saying watch your butt. Was not modified just a malfunction and the ATF crawled up his butt.
That said ooooooh I want one.
Link to that case?