What's new

my new project:

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
i bought a pound each of 3 different pipe blends and i am planning on trying to infuse the blends with coka-cola. :blob:

Dont know if itll work but it sounded like a fun little project...i will be using three controls (the 3 blends) and 2 different infusing methods per blend, leaving me with a total of 6 different combos to try and find the best tasting one!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
hell, why not just do snort some coke? It shares the name...
maybe it's just me...
I don't get the whole flavored thing... Food should taste like food, and tobacco like tobacco...

Good luck, I'm kinda curious as to what you are gonna do as far as the actual infusion goes... that really interests me!!

CWL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to know how it turns out. Hopefully it'll taste better than that root beer stuff I tried.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
hell, why not just do snort some coke? It shares the name...
maybe it's just me...
I don't get the whole flavored thing... Food should taste like food, and tobacco like tobacco...

Good luck, I'm kinda curious as to what you are gonna do as far as the actual infusion goes... that really interests me!!

Or just sprinkle some on top of a bowl....That's the way it's done....lol

But for real I can just buy some for you, at my local smoke shop. they have several flavors like that and they all taste like crap.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Or just sprinkle some on top of a bowl....That's the way it's done....lol

But for real I can just buy some for you, at my local smoke shop. they have several flavors like that and they all taste like crap.
Hahahaha, meaning "let me buy you crap and save you all the issue" hahahahahahahahahaha, I find it very funny.

Good luck, Paul.

Psojka RP,601

Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Thanks for the input all haha :)

It actually turned out pretty interesting! out of the six blends, two tasted better and more like my desired outcome than when they started...i wouldnt say that they taste like cola, but there are definately some cola nuances and hints that can be tasted...

All in all, it was a fun project and i learned alot and got two great tasting blends from it!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So how did you infuse in just 3 days time? or had you started before you posted the thread?
I'm really interested in how you went about infusing them, as it is the only thing I know nothing about as far as tobacco goes (not that I want to infuse anything, I just need to know!!!)

Psojka RP,601

Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Yeah, it was done about 5 days before i posted it lol

i went the easy way: 1.) spray bottle full of coke and tupperware. And 2.) a plastic bag with the tobacco and shot glass of coke in it. haha i just wanted to see how itd turn out and its really enjoyable :)

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Seems straight forward enough, spraying coke right into the tobacco doesn't give off a weird burnt sugary taste?
maybe if there was real sugar in it that would happen... not sure what they use for sweetness... Sugar+fire = burned nastiness.

Psojka RP,601

Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
yeah, i thought theyd all taste like that, but surprizingly only one blend did and it wasnt even that bad...having 6 to choose from was awesome!