What's new

My Newest Scotty Cameron

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Nice looking putter man.. She is gorgeous.

I tried Scotty's stuff, but just didn't like the feel enough to spend that kind of coin. Picked up an Odyssey blade and have been incredibly happy with it.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Nice looking putter man.. She is gorgeous.

I tried Scotty's stuff, but just didn't like the feel enough to spend that kind of coin. Picked up an Odyssey blade and have been incredibly happy with it.
As long as you are dropping the putts inside 10' regularly it does not matter what you use. I just find with the milled face you get a pretty big advantage of rolling that ball true and straight.

If you want something softer you might try a Scotty with a Teryllium insert. They are actually some of the best looking Scotty's anyway.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As long as you are dropping the putts inside 10' regularly it does not matter what you use. I just find with the milled face you get a pretty big advantage of rolling that ball true and straight.

If you want something softer you might try a Scotty with a Teryllium insert. They are actually some of the best looking Scotty's anyway.
And most expensive.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

I upgraded to the Odyssey this past year. I'm back to around 1.5 putts per hole on average. So, I'm gonna stick with it for now. We'll see maybe in a few years I'll end up trying something new.

Do love the look of the camerons though.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I upgraded to the Odyssey this past year. I'm back to around 1.5 putts per hole on average. So, I'm gonna stick with it for now. We'll see maybe in a few years I'll end up trying something new.

1.5 putts average is pretty damn good. No need to change a thing.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
1.5 putts average is pretty damn good. No need to change a thing.
Now if only I can get off the tee, I'd be in business. I was terrible off the tee at the end of last year. It was bad enough to add 5-10 strokes per round to my game. I put the clubs away til I can get some lessons this year. It was bad enough that I wondered if there was an injury that I'm not feeling or something. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Damn Michael.....you can't invite me out to golf any more. I might just run away with your putter....lol That putter is amazing, not to mention the cover too.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

The extra 0.5 putts per hole is worth the bling.

(Kidding... I went back to my Odyssey... but I really want to bling out the bag a bit...)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
on the topic of putters...

my roommate was just gifted an old school Gary Player Anser

not my image but its identical to the one pictured. Gary's signature is stamped on the bottom

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interesting how much that looks like the shape of a Scotty Cameron. Think Scotty may have got a few ideas there?
Scotty has really never made a putter that wasn't a copy of someone else's... As a matter of fact, his nickname on tour is "Scotty Camera" lol. That doesn't mean he doesn't make a high quality putter, because I believe he does. Yours is sweet for sure Michael!

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I still like putting with my old Bullseye Heavy Blade (got it back in '89 I think, maybe earlier). Love the feel of it. Mine looks just like this..