What's new

My next box purchase should be.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor or My Father No. 1 Robusto?

Kinda like both just dont know which way to lean, can only afford one or the other.

lol, and i really dont feel like doing 10 of each either

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I am going to modify your list slightly...my father le bijou 1922 petit robusto. Buy those and thank me later!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I am going to modify your list slightly...my father le bijou 1922 petit robusto. Buy those and thank me later!
Agreed! These are the sh**! I had a bunch awhile back and loved them, but then I traded some off and now regret doing so. Buy in boatloads my friend. That Pelo de Oro wrapper is the shiznick!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I say by one of each..try them...and buy the one you like the best! It's your pallet after all and only you will tell which one you like best. JMHO!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
They both are fine smokes although I like the My Father Le Bijou better. I think the Mi Amors might be just a tad cheaper though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about getting the Le Bijous as I have had a few and thought they were delicious. Nice and peppery.

They arent too far off my budget so I could spring for those but man are those a tad on the small side for the price.

Ill consider it though, good choice IMO