What's new

My RTDA Pics

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Finally resized some pics:

Finally got around to resizing them for upload.

~Mark

Pic 1 through 6 are from the CS herf at Casa Fuente on Sunday

Kurtdesign1 & myself

Smokyballs & myself

The owner of the Del Friscos, Dee Lincoln, was the top bidder at the Napa Valley Wine Auction a few years ago for a very unusual piece, that is on display in the restaurant. It was Lot 007 and effectionately called the "Q" table. This stunning example of wood craftsmanship features magnums of wine by top Napa winemakers The winning bid was for $362,000 but Mr. Lincolned has since had an offer of $1.5 million from a Japenese couple, which he declined.

I believe that this is the exact same table used in the movie “Goldfinger”!

To see the table in action no less than a sheer delight for the average person, let alone a Bond afficianado. Once the button on the remote is pressed, which is located hardbound book, just like something “Q” would have mastered up for 007 himself, the beautifully crafted large circular wooden table begins to open. The wood slats of the table open into petals, much like that of an enormous daisy flower. The interior of the table has halogen lights that illuminate the magnum bottles of wine, each adorned with all the James Bond movies. At the same time as the table begins to sprawl open and as the lights come on, small speakers located within the table begin to play the themes from all the Jame Bond movies. Each magnum, bottled with Napa’s most select wines, is etched in color enamel of a particular James Bond movie theme and each bottle was from a different Napa Valley winery.

So if you are ever in Las Vegas, don’t miss your chance to eat at a stellar steakhouse and witness the Jame Bond “Q” table in action for yourself, you won’t be disappointed!

Hope they don't mind the water ring that my drink left on it. :D (j/k)

The Porsce is a 350 GT that was set up for the RTDA to show case the Porsche Designs line. Pretty freaking sweet!

Bob McDuffee from the Dog Watch Social Club and myself at "The Puck" booth

Can't wait until next year!

~Mark

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Cool Mark...welcome back!
Thanks bro!

A few cool things being worked on right now...besides The Puck, I am developing something VERY, VERY cool for cigar smokers! (I know I am psyched about it!)

~M

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Thanks bro!

A few cool things being worked on right now...besides The Puck, I am developing something VERY, VERY cool for cigar smokers! (I know I am psyched about it!)

~M
Make sure you cover all of your bases and keep an eye out for POS companies that might try and eff you over. :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Make sure you cover all of your bases and keep an eye out for POS companies that might try and eff you over. :thumbsup:
What he said. Can't wait for your newest addition to the line. Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Great pictures. I saw that table at Del Friscos in the spring. Very cool.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Forgot to post "The Puck" booth picture with Bob McDuffee of the Dog Watch Social Club!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Mark,

Nice pics and happy it worked out for you the RTDA even though big brother was giving you a hard time.