What's new

My Shark is sick : (

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
My humiddor is at 65% and sometimes I still have this problem with Fuentes. Especially the ones with the cedar sleeve. Some say its a Fuente thing. I think its the cigar as well. Because its the only one that I get a slight case of Fuente mold. Luckily it can be brushed off and the cigar can be saved.

I did hear a lot of complaints as well as this years Anejos shipped and some were not in the best of condition.

Thanks for that information. 65% should not be a problem, that is not so good news. Will keep a closer eye on that product line as my wine cooler is sitting today at 66%.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I heard a lot of the regular Sharks were moldy from the factory this year...
I have heard that several times now from a variety of sources...I dunno why that would happen, but it seems to be the case regardless.

I'd just brush off the mold and smoke that puppy.

And be sure to post up a REVIEW thread on it, since there are so many of us who want to know what it's like! :waving:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Great now I better check my shark too, hope he isn't sick. I didn't know there was an ongoing problem with the Anejo's this year though. huh thats weird. thanks for the heads up.