What's new

My slice of paradise

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've seen a few threads where guys post pictures of their cigar lounges they built in their homes. This is my little slice of paradise that I have been working on for the last 9 months since moving into my new apartment. I've been taking my time looking for the right furniture. I think this is about as done as it will get. This is where I (and friends) now smoke. There is no exhaust system needed as there is a ceiling fan and 7 different windows to air out the room.

This last picture was taken before I got the couch, bookshelf and ceiling fan put in.

If any are ever visiting Germany, stop by for a relaxing smoke.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looks very relaxing. All these posts about smoking rooms makes me wish i had the extra space. Just turned the office/mancave into a nursery.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the compliments, guys!

I really do spend most of my time there. There is nobody turning their nose up or complaining about the cigar smoke, the bartender (me) doesn't skimp on the portions, they always have my favorite brands of alcohol and cigars in stock, when the TV is on nobody changes what is on the TV, the DJ (me) always plays good music, the bookshelf always has something I want to read, I can get as drunk as I want and simply stumble downstairs to bed, and my girlfriend always knows where to find me. It's a win-win.

If any of you guys vacation or work/live near Heidelberg, Germany, you can PM me and let me know. As long as I'm home the lounge is welcoming guests.:cbig: I'll introduce you to the cigar scene down here in the "Wildsued".

I wish a man cave upon every man out there.