What's new

My Social Security Number is being Suspended!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got a Robo Call informing me that my Social Security Number is being suspended because of suspicious activity! I'm shocked! Who would want to mess with my Social Security Number? I was instructed to dial 1 and resolve the matter.

Ok guys, I'm assuming this is more garbage from people trying to steal what little money I have, anyone else receive this call?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ve been getting 2 or 3 of these a day for the past week. Scammers making a big push this week I guess!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They just arrested a whole bunch of "Nigerians" you'd think they would get the message. I had an elderly in law fall for the "your grandson needs bail" trap. She lives on social security and losing that money really hurt her.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I love to play along with the scam calls. If you play the dumb hillbilly you can mess with them to a point that they lose their minds, I've been cussed in just about every language in the far East from it.
I kinda want to listen to one of these conversations, lol

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I used to love messing around with them when they’d tell me they were calling about my PSEG bill while I still lived home at my dads house and I’d let
Them go on and on lmaooo then I’d say well that’s odd because I don’t have a PSEG bill and they’d disconnect

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dad had a police whistle he would blow into the phone when he gat an annoying telemarketing call. Not sure it's legal but it is effective

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Robo Call informing me that my Social Security Number is being suspended because of suspicious activity! I'm shocked! Who would want to mess with my Social Security Number? I was instructed to dial 1 and resolve the matter.

Ok guys, I'm assuming this is more garbage from people trying to steal what little money I have, anyone else receive this call?
Was the number a local call? I got something similar twice a week or 2 ago and one came from Lake Park, IA and the other one from Australia. That 2nd one really made me lol

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Was the number a local call? I got something similar twice a week or 2 ago and one came from Lake Park, IA and the other one from Australia. That 2nd one really made me lol
Most of mine were spoofed numbers, with my area code and 3 digit prefix.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Some guy called me and told me the same thing. Blocked the two numbers he called from. The blocked numbers then went straight to my voice mail. After 8-10 calls during the 8 hour work day, the drive home was an hour and forty five minutes. I called the guy's 1-800 number and talked to him many, many times on the way home. He finally asked me to stop calling him.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I love to play along with the scam calls. If you play the dumb hillbilly you can mess with them to a point that they lose their minds, I've been cussed in just about every language in the far East from it.
It sure is a lot of fun messing with them isn't it? It just makes the whole world brighter!