What's new

My Social Security Number is being Suspended!!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It sure is a lot of fun messing with them isn't it? It just makes the whole world brighter!
Yep.....I do that on days where I am bored and take the call and then use a Credit Card that is no longer valid and have them run it about 10 times cuz they say it isn't going through.....so I tell em I need to go downstairs to get my glasses.....( 5 minutes) or then I'll say I have another credit card to use......kept one guy going for 1/2 a hour until he started cussing me out to which I said.....HOW DOES IT FEEL SHITFORBRAINS???

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have gotten this call several times.

The newest one is someone saying I am in default on paying back my college loans. I am 65 years old and when I dabbled in college 15 hours including books was $132 a semester. I was too busy inhaling and removing panties to take college seriously.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Robo Call informing me that my Social Security Number is being suspended because of suspicious activity! I'm shocked! Who would want to mess with my Social Security Number? I was instructed to dial 1 and resolve the matter.

Ok guys, I'm assuming this is more garbage from people trying to steal what little money I have, anyone else receive this call?
you're correct its a scam, hope you didnt dail 1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They called me saying mine was involved in criminal activity of some sort and i must call them back ha.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
There was a story in our local paper this week warning about all the scams going around. Apparently they called our local sheriff and when he refused to pay up the caller threatened to call law enforcement. He then informed them who he was And they immediately hung up LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just got an email from Restaurant Depot that my invoice for $ 1924.04 is due and will be debited at 12pm. click on the link and Google wants to redirect me so..............

I am a member but do not have a credit account with them or even been there in over a month. I'll call them when they open to see if their membership list was hacked

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yep.....I do that on days where I am bored and take the call and then use a Credit Card that is no longer valid and have them run it about 10 times cuz they say it isn't going through.....so I tell em I need to go downstairs to get my glasses.....( 5 minutes) or then I'll say I have another credit card to use......kept one guy going for 1/2 a hour until he started cussing me out to which I said.....HOW DOES IT FEEL SHITFORBRAINS???
I may do this

Stupid Tapatalk