What's new

My "starter" collection

Rating - 80%
4   1   0
so im heading home soon and this is what is gonna be the foundation of my wineador =). im pretty pleased with it so far and i will also be adding a box of J21's soon as my buddy pays up on a bet he made me. but anyways this is what its looking like so far nothing to special but im hoping to change that once i get home.

My father LE 2011............4
Tat El Triunfador #4.........5
Opus X lost city rob.........4
La aurora barrel aged........20
Padron serie 1926 40th......4
diesel UC..............30
MOW ruination...........25ish
alec bradley tempus maduro.....5
gurkha grand reserve..........3
Ave marias...........10

about 30-40 random gurkhas
20-30 padillas
25-30 RP's
20-30 5 vegas

so thats the base of my wineador, so far im pretty happy with it. let me know what you guys think

Rating - 80%
4   1   0
if that's a starter collection, Your gonna need a couple more wineadors.:laugh: As said before very nice collection.
i hope not haha if anything i will get a smaller edgestar that looks the same and get forest to make more shelves and just have the smaller one for singles or somthing but the way its gonna be right now in the 28 bottle it should hold quite a bit

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
i hope not haha if anything i will get a smaller edgestar that looks the same and get forest to make more shelves and just have the smaller one for singles or something but the way its gonna be right now in the 28 bottle it should hold quite a bit
Yea, I thought the same thing until I FILLED IT UP !! :yes::yes:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
i hope not haha if anything i will get a smaller edgestar that looks the same and get forest to make more shelves and just have the smaller one for singles or somthing but the way its gonna be right now in the 28 bottle it should hold quite a bit

FAMOUS. LAST. WORDS.

Anyone know why the system is de-capitalizing when I do all caps? (worked the second time, but the first post it didn't take)

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Nice starters I can say from experience be prepared to buy another cooler. I started with a 100 count humidor. Now in two winedors and a 100 count humidor. The wife will get over it sooner or later. Mine has also given in and let me buy a kegerator and let me start home brewing. Come home safe and Semper Fi brother.

Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Nice starters I can say from experience be prepared to buy another cooler. I started with a 100 count humidor. Now in two winedors and a 100 count humidor. The wife will get over it sooner or later. Mine has also given in and let me buy a kegerator and let me start home brewing. Come home safe and Semper Fi brother.

yeah haha i already have my lounge, to much of a whiskey man to get into home brewin =)

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
ha ha ha... this thread is like the story that is told thousands of times over.

man gets cigar. man gets 25 count humi. man fills 25 count humi. man gets bigger desktop humi. man fills bigger desktop humi. man builds wineador - very manly to construct ones' own needed items. man never thinks wineador will be full. man fills wineador. man builds cabinet - again, very manly. man marvels at cabinet. man fills cabinet. man starts looking for empty closets and unused basement space. man builds walk-in. man gets "behind on his smoking" and collection grows. man starts to wonder why he didn't just open a B&M. man gets whisky. cycle repeats.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you have alot of 'goodness' waiting for you when you get home. Smart to build while being gone, it's hard for me to build up the humidor. Everytime I get something I smoke them as fast as I can or offer to friends so we can discuss when they come over.
Safe travels back.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
ha ha ha... this thread is like the story that is told thousands of times over.

man gets cigar. man gets 25 count humi. man fills 25 count humi. man gets bigger desktop humi. man fills bigger desktop humi. man builds wineador - very manly to construct ones' own needed items. man never thinks wineador will be full. man fills wineador. man builds cabinet - again, very manly. man marvels at cabinet. man fills cabinet. man starts looking for empty closets and unused basement space. man builds walk-in. man gets "behind on his smoking" and collection grows. man starts to wonder why he didn't just open a B&M. man gets whisky. cycle repeats.
"We're gonna need a bigger boat."