What's new

My twins born 6-2-14

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sup fella's

I'm back ! It's been A hectic month. Around 37 weeks my wife was put on bed rest and at the 38 weeks on 6-1-14 at 8pm my wife went into labor. Midnight 6-2 we rushed to the hospital and with labor progressing on its own and my wife flying high from the epicdoral we were rushed into OR/delivery about 7:15am with 25 people in the OR and me trying to squeeze into one size scrubs things got underway. The doc had meatloaf blasting and with a few pushes my Son Santino was born at 7:43am 6lbs 03oz 19.5in. His brother not far behind and not wanting to come out I wouldn't either being he went from A 1 bedroom to A 2 bedroom. My son Francesco entered the world with another few pushed 19 minutes later at 8:02am 5lbs 11oz 19in Everybody doing fine and healthy. MY Wife was the talk of the hospital giving birth to twins naturally. My oldest son was excited to meet his brothers,worrying he would be jealous, he is the total opposite very protective no one can touch his brothers.

Being home and getting life underway has been crazy and it's been A rocky start feeling bad for my wife all they do is eat and being she is nursing there's not much I can do, We started to get back to normal Their sleep pattern some days are better then others but things started to work out enough that I was able to go back to work today ( can't wait to nap at work ) and giving me the time to post this and hopefully start becoming more active here again.

So please allow me to introduce my twins

image.jpg
Santino John
06-02-2014
7:43am
6lbs 3oz
19.5in

image.jpg
Francesco Joseph
06-02-2014
8:02am
5lbs 11oz
19in

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Lou, this made my day! Babies are so precious and wonderful. They don't know how to do anything but give love and ask for love...... (we can all learn from this:)

Now take a good look at your house. Go ahead, look around the whole house..... and know that it will never look like this for another 18 years or so!

Congrats my friend!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This right here makes me happy. Thanks for cheering up Mundane Monday's for us! Congratulations sir :blob: