What's new

My visit to NICA (Cigar Safari)

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I can still remember the BOTL Nic 2010 tour, yes we rocked! Anyone that has never been it really is a great time and hopefully you meet some great brothers. I know I did. Thanks for sharing Jay.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow...Soooo fricking cool! Awsome pics and thanks for sharing. So jealous!!! Not really sure if I'll ever be able to make a trip like this but hopefully down the road it will happen.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank You, All !
There is only soo much you can express via words, much more via photographs ... but you all need to see this country in person to truly appreciate it. I'm looking forward to Safari 2013 ! Batteries are charging already.

Jersey Jay.

Last thing I am going to write tonight, as its 9.06PM and still in the office on a Friday night. (I suck ...!)

Anyway, it was great having you in Nicaragua, as always. That photo that you took of my father and I may be my most treasured photo in the world. I sincerely thank you for capturing us together like that at Barrister Cigars.

Now go find "Toro Man" ...! hahahahah

Best,
JD
I was going to say ... what the heck is Brian doing in that reply. He is good people though ;)

Your father is a good man. It was a pleasure capturing you two at the Barrister. I know your father appreciated it as well.