What's new

My walk in... pics forth coming

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hmmm...Those are expensive too... I only have 3 left from my box so may'be you should donate some to me to get rid of the evidence??? :dunno:

:hysterica

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nice job on the walk-in. :applause:
You sure have a truckload of GOF cigars ... must be a favorite.
I've heard these are similar to the Don Carlos.
Is there a marked difference in the two GOF blends?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks, truth be told I don't know. I bought these soley on recomendation. I will be lighting some up within the next couple weeks. I will give reviews on them.

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice humidor! I've been thinking about doing something very similar here, also under the stairs... but I think coolerdors will probably be more efficient and less hassle? Too bad they wouldn't be worth showing off like a walkin... what would be really cool is if you put a glass door on there with some dim lighting inside (maybe put a dimmer outside the room on track lighting inside). Ya know one of those nice glass/metal doors that are on the outsides of stores (seals well).

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thought about it, but it would have added ALOT to the cost, like almost doubling it. The whole thing only ran about $650. I'm going to change from a standard bulb to a screw in florecent. Want to keep heat down in case I forget to turn off light. Wanted to keep it simple. Technically it's a walk in, but I should almost call it a "hunch in".