What's new

My walk in... pics forth coming

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Awesome walk in! I see you MAY like GOF. That basement is great. A leather couch, a big screen, a weight bench, and a walk in. My dream. I have the plasma and a gym membership but no walk in or leather....maybe because I'm broke lol. Great set up!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very Nice! Now if you could just get rid of all that exercise equipment and put in a Tiki Bar............................................ :smokingme

Looks great bro!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Holy crap!

Nice humidor!

Do you work for Promethius or what?
No, I was just told they would be a good investment. Everything I bought was some type of limited release.

You like the upgrade though? I skipped 3-6 levels. Did the same thing with the tv. Went from a 20" to a 55" Widescreen HDTV. Told the wife that in the long run we save money since I skipped so many upgrades in between. I guess I did the same thing with the humidor. I would had to get a small desktop, then a bigger one, then a end table or cabinet w/active system, etc.

Glad you like.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No doubt. I gues we're both lucky men. The things I suggest my wife is mostly agreeable with, and your wife adds suggestions to the things you agree on. Happy darn day.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
cvm4 said:
Nice....Hope you don't get turned onto the darkside too quick :hysterica
I've seen that before, what does "turning to the darkside" mean in cigar terms? If it means Maduro wrap... too late. I'm a goner. Leave me now, save yourselves!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You never heard Cliff....

Some Jack-Ass named Castro got one shoved up his ass and became irritated so he decided since he was unhappy he would piss off half the free world....