What's new

My Weight Loss Response...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@icehog3 Jennifer Lopez? Really? And I thought the guy that got caught with the ugly hooker while sleeping with Elizabeth Hurly was a looser.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So the real question.... is their gonna be a new B-Dub mug to go with the new you? What's the color scheme gonna be? I know your smaller but maybe a jumbo mug since it's such a big accomplishment?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wait so those mugs are now officially super limited edition never to be made again!? Maybe there'll be the "B Dub Mug 2.0!?"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a great day, bwhite220! I think you did a good job with losing weight and transferring it to muscles. Well, some people can be jealous that you achieve your goals. If someone asks about a suggestion you can give a piece of good advice from your experience if they think this will not work for them, it is their decision, don't good deep in this material, sometimes people can be really strange. I feel your problem because people often ask for that fitness supplement and send it to the rats.army sho and after that they coming to me and saying - *this is too expensive* or *it will hit my health*

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow. You expect the spammers in health forums but they seem wildly out of place here. I know this thread is old but great job dude.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job bro! I used to weight upwards of 350lbs - 400ilbs at 6'2. Now i'm about 215 after some bad health issues that forced me to lose weight. My goal us 185 right now

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Wow. You expect the spammers in health forums but they seem wildly out of place here. I know this thread is old but great job dude.
Thanks, man! I appreciate that!

Great job bro! I used to weight upwards of 350lbs - 400ilbs at 6'2. Now i'm about 215 after some bad health issues that forced me to lose weight. My goal us 185 right now
Keep it up, man!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nice to see when a person achieves such good results. I am a little jealous, as I am still on my way to such results. Of course, it's nice to know that your achievements are admired

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nice to see when a person achieves such good results. I am a little jealous, as I am still on my way to such results. Of course, it's nice to know that your achievements are admired
And what about sharing your experience? Because I was suggested to use SARMs from purerawz.co to increase my muscle mass. Achieving such an effect in a year is probably possible only with the help of a rigid diet and intensive training or with pharmaceutical products. Still, your determination is impressive.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
@bwhite220 I just saw this. That's awesome bro. I hope you are keeping it off.

Are you going to change your user name to bwhite180? Do you ride your Harley wearing assless chaps in the Pride parade? :)

I'm not gay, but I might hit that and My Little Pony would be involved. :):):)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@bwhite220 I just saw this. That's awesome bro. I hope you are keeping it off.

Are you going to change your user name to bwhite180? Do you ride your Harley wearing assless chaps in the Pride parade? :)

I'm not gay, but I might hit that and My Little Pony would be involved. :):):)
I’m actually keeping the weight off and still putting muscle on. My username will stay because I still have 2 testicles and they weigh 20lbs each.

The Harley and I are all over the place just looking for you to jump on the back!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Harley and I are all over the place just looking for you to jump on the back!
Jump on your back? You always did enjoy being the bottom. :):):):)

I proud of ya B. I bet you feel better after losing some lbs and throwing some weights. If you ever find yourself heading up my way, let's eat some wings and I found 2 more boxes of LP's you can have if your still doing the vinyl thing.