What's new

My wife is learning how to apologize.... Happy Valentines Day

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since time long past, when the Shadow of Snippiness doth loom ominous 'pon the horizon, brave warriors and clever mages girded their loins and spaketh one ancient incantation in the hopes of bringing peace to the kingdom:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
She's so proud of her home run we're at Walmart, she recognizes a clerk, pulls me over "Tell her what I got you for Valentines day", Fogo de Chao chatting with the server "Tell her what I got you for Valentines day" on the phone with her sister I overhear "You'll never guess what I got,,,,,,,"

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, just a killer though. You pay that kind of $ for a meal and you absolutly need to get your money's worth so you pay for twice. At the end of the meal and that evening when you are trying to sleep.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yea, just a killer though. You pay that kind of $ for a meal and you absolutly need to get your money's worth so you pay for twice. At the end of the meal and that evening when you are trying to sleep.
Yup. Gotta have a couple Tums or an Alka-Seltzer waiting in the bullpen for sure.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
After a "snippy" couple of days she decided to try and make nice before Valentines day,

View attachment 169100

The 12yr Double Cask Highland is a damn good Scotch but this Double Cask 16 Speyside makes it taste harsh and unrefined
Man, I am going to have to stop spending all of my time in the garage smoking cigars during PMS time. Valuable investment being missed there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man, I am going to have to stop spending all of my time in the garage smoking cigars during PMS time. Valuable investment being missed there.

Not to get overly personal or medical but PMS ain't got shit on Menopause. For one thing PMS lasts a couple of days, menopause lasts years and years and...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not to get overly personal or medical but PMS ain't got shit on Menopause. For one thing PMS lasts a couple of days, menopause lasts years and years and...
So I have heard! Wooo so much to look forward too!