What's new

Myrtle

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Down here in north Myrtle for 2 weeks. Any BOTl down here? Didn’t bring any smokes with me but would like to check out a lounge or too especially a TAA place.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Visit the cigar shop, put one or two in a traveldor (Tupperware) in your golf bag to smoke on the course, and then mail the rest home. Oh BTW no matter what you do you are going to smell like cigar when you get back to Momma's house so you will get busted again.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Visit the cigar shop, put one or two in a traveldor (Tupperware) in your golf bag to smoke on the course, and then mail the rest home. Oh BTW no matter what you do you are going to smell like cigar when you get back to Momma's house so you will get busted again.
I was really thinking about this. Put 6-7 in the bag and that should last for the rest of the 2 weeks we play every other day and mail the rest home. Not really worried about getting busted because normally they are still at the beach when I get back so I shower or hit the beach and pool and no more smell. Lots of mints too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was really thinking about this. Put 6-7 in the bag and that should last for the rest of the 2 weeks we play every other day and mail the rest home. Not really worried about getting busted because normally they are still at the beach when I get back so I shower or hit the beach and pool and no more smell. Lots of mints too.
What are you 12 or something?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Until one of my sisters left a small bag of dope in her shirt pocket. It showed up in the clothes dryer and who do you think got blamed for smoking dope, good ole squinty red eyes!
This gives me an idea - @the camaro show you should just buy a bunch of weed and keep it with your cigars. That way if your parents ever find your stash, you can tell them that the cigars aren't for smoking, they're for rolling blunts.

And if you can get your hands on some really hard shit like meth, they probably won't even worry about the cigars you're storing with it. Problem solved!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This gives me an idea - @the camaro show you should just buy a bunch of weed and keep it with your cigars. That way if your parents ever find your stash, you can tell them that the cigars aren't for smoking, they're for rolling blunts.

And if you can get your hands on some really hard shit like meth, they probably won't even worry about the cigars you're storing with it. Problem solved!
Yeah weeds not my thing, cigars are the only type of smoking I do.