What's new

Name My Baby

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Joey is the go to name in our family. We are Sicilian and Saint Joseph is the patron Saint of Sicily. I am Joseph, so is my father, my son and 2 of my cousins. When somebody yells "Joey" you have to see everyone look!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Well, I'd suggest really any Spanish name. I'm not of any Spanish decent nor am I Latino but for my money there is nothing more hilarious than a white/black/Asian/any racial decent other than Latino kid with a name like Carlos. Adds flavor. Plus how can that kid not be cool with a name like Carlos. He's gonna be a total badass with that name!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats! Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you, mom, and the little dude.

You just make life easy on him and name him "Jefferey The-Dude" and then whatever your last name is.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Well, I'd suggest really any Spanish name. I'm not of any Spanish decent nor am I Latino but for my money there is nothing more hilarious than a white/black/Asian/any racial decent other than Latino kid with a name like Carlos. Adds flavor. Plus how can that kid not be cool with a name like Carlos. He's gonna be a total badass with that name!
Dude, you would be surprised how many blonde-haried, blue-eyed mexicans there are... I got a buddy who is from Mexico named "Juan Acosta" and he looks like he is from Sweden.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Congrats! My wife went into labor with our first on our 1st anniversary also. Colleen will be 30 this year and I can truly say I enjoyed every bit of those years! As far as names go my wife picked out all 4 of ours. After pregnancy and giving birth I figured she deserved to choose any name she wanted.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well first of all congrats!

I would have to go with. Seven!

My two top other choices would be:

Alexia, good nicknames from that Lex or Lexi etc.,
or
Heather

best of luck bother!
Hey Adam he is having a boy not a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Weird I read this .. "

We chose calvin for a boys name, but were having a girl i even had a stuffed tiger for him!

" and for some reason thought it was the TP ... haha

In that case I don't think lexi or heather would work out too well :p how about Joshua .. a good strong name :D

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Kazuo.

Or just name him after one or both of your fathers or grandfathers. Family names are cool.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
24hrs at the hospital so far and still no baby boy. We may have it down to a couple of names.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mason Hunter
uploadfromtaptalk1366554582290.jpg

Mommy and baby are doing great. The little one has to stayvat the hospital for a few weeks since he decided to come 4 weeks early.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Mason Hunter
View attachment 30613

Mommy and baby are doing great. The little one has to stayvat the hospital for a few weeks since he decided to come 4 weeks early.

He's adorable, congratulations!

Btw, my son's name is Mason Gunner...similar enough that I wanted to point out, haha.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks guys. Its going to be a long couple of weeks since we have to go home tomorrow without him.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats, Dad! And big-ups to Mom.

I know it must seem strange now, but Mason will be home in no time. (From someone who has been there: Sleep now while you can.)

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Big congrats! You will have a healthy baby home soon enough
My son Tiberius Michael turned 1 a little bit ago and damn how the time fliesTi.jpg