What's new

name that movie!

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Here's a fairly easy one to get this started again:

"I saw Robbie Taylor crying today. He didn't know, but I saw. Do you think I should report him?"
"Unquestionably."

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Here's a fairly easy one to get this started again:

"I saw Robbie Taylor crying today. He didn't know, but I saw. Do you think I should report him?"
"Unquestionably."
Equilibrium.... Not a great movie, but Christian Bale was pretty good.

Another easy one
"Litre is french for "Give me some f*#^ing cola, before I break your f*#%ing lips."
-Dude
{Parlez vous francais?}

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Oh yeah.

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
The Crow

What I do tonight, can never be undone! I will open a portal, and awaken the Ogdru Jahad- the Seven Gods of Chaos! Our enemies shall be destroyed, and from the ashes...a new Eden will arise.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
The Crow

What I do tonight, can never be undone! I will open a portal, and awaken the Ogdru Jahad- the Seven Gods of Chaos! Our enemies shall be destroyed, and from the ashes...a new Eden will arise.
Hellboy

And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hellboy

And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off.
Big Jake?

The governor of Louisiana gave me this. Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the south. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Easy Rider

"In Heaven, everything is fine. In Heaven,
everything is fine. Youve got your good things. And Ive got mine."

(I haven't seen a lot of this thread. So, I hope I'm not repeating any lines that have already been used.)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"In Heaven, everything is fine. In Heaven,
everything is fine. Youve got your good things. And Ive got mine."

(I haven't seen a lot of this thread. So, I hope I'm not repeating any lines that have already been used.)
Eraserhead

"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Oh what was that one!!!?

Dazed and Confused? I need to watch that again soon.

"When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV."