What's new

name that movie!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Not in the mood? Mood's a thing for cattle and loveplay, not fighting!

Dune

"No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?"

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Pulp Fiction

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing."

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Pulp Fiction

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing."
Billy Madison

"Miami, the Mob, a Million in Cuban Cigars"

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"Smokin Stogies"

"We need a pair to radiate the purest tantric energy."

Emmanuelle: First Contact

"OK, Ralph, you know, I don't have to help you, but let me tell you something. If you flunk out and die in Vietnam, that's the end of our friendship, fuck you, you know."

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Kick Ass

-Man, I remember when a dime bag cost a dime, you know what I mean? Do you know how much condoms cost back in the day?

-How much?

-Don't know, we never used them.
Half Baked

"Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted."

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The Losers

"I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts!"
Gangs of New York.

-Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

-O, I'm sorry champ, I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Gangs of New York.

-Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Bump...Anyone?

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Gangs of New York.

Anchorman

“I’m a pimp, and pimps don’t commit suicide.”

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
88 minutes

Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.”
Love and Death

"When we crack this mountain, all hell is going to break loose. And my undies. Good thing I brought extras."