What's new

Name This Rockin Chick

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Who is this rock chick who is awesome posing tween the two bros? Name her and win some cigars. First person to post here. One guess per day. CONUS. PS: That's me on the left.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
FYI, I seriously didn't google. I'm into that sort of weird indie rock scene and her pic is front and center on Spotify.
Cool. Glad it went to a fan than a Googler. It's tough coming up with a contest that can't be Googled. Courtney rocks like shit. Love her. have you heard her latest Sometimes I Sit...?

Anyway, saw her in Toronto and got tots wasted with her n her band afterwards. Very cool chick.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Cool. Glad it went to a fan than a Googler. It's tough coming up with a contest that can't be Googled. Courtney rocks like shit. Love her. have you heard her latest Sometimes I Sit...?

Anyway, saw her in Toronto and got tots wasted with her n her band afterwards. Very cool chick.
Just a little bit but was a fan of the Double Ep. I'll be sure to give it a good listen!
Other similar bad ass chicks I've been rocking to lately are Torres and Hop Along.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yep, the clues made it easy. I had it easily before dick, but I figured it wasn't a Google contest lol.

I don't think I could ever come up with a cool contest concept. Hmmm....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just a little bit but was a fan of the Double Ep. I'll be sure to give it a good listen!
Other similar bad ass chicks I've been rocking to lately are Torres and Hop Along.
Love both bands. Torres opened for Garbage. Have you heard Bully or Dilly Dally? DD are my new fav. Singer has such a raw voice and great lyrics and band sounds like 80s Pixies. Let's go see s rock chick show sometime. Where you live? I'm in Detroit.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I mean if I was gonna just do a contest for Googlers I'd be like "Who was the Stones guitarist after Brian Johnson died"? Seriouisly, people, stop Googling shit.