What's new

Naples Area Cigar shop

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hi folks. I was in Bonita Springs (near Naples) this past weekend visiting the MiL and happened to stop into this shop: www.bonitasmokeshop.com. Be sure to stop in there if you happen to be in the area, even it's only to drool over everything they have on display. They had the full line of Opus X accessories (ashtray, lighters, etc.) as well as Prometheus GOF and God of Fire Humis(they had the Red one on display), Daniel Marshal Humis, Extend lighters, etc. etc. etc. I stopped in looking for a cheapo torch lighter and must have spent 20 minutes just browsing. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think I am going to start planning a vacation to florida next winter. Used to go during the summer but after last time I saw how freakin nice to visit while we have snow up here I'm not doing that anymore!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hah! I could barely afford to buy myself something! LOL. In fact, pretty sure I got fairly ripped on the (cheapest they had) cheapo lighter. Payed $30 some, shouldn't have payed more than $20. Oh well, needed it.

Josh, definately let me know when you are planning on being in the vicinity. :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It's very nice, but not overwhelming or anything. Beleive it or not it's just in a little strip mall and you'd never guess what was inside from looking at it. I told the wife to wait in the car because I figured it'd just be a walk-in, walk-out kind of thing. I opened the door and took one look inside and waved her along, told her to come back for me! lol. It's also attached to a little smoke shop that is just cigs, smokeless tabacco and lotto tickets so that definately brings it down to earth. I didn't notice a smoking lounge and nobody was smoking in the shop. In fact, the only "walk-in" I saw was obviously for where they store the boxes they ship online. Tons o' boxes stacked up and up on shelves. All the singles were stored in humidified glass counters.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's not in Naples it is in Bonita Springs... That shop is about a mile from my house. I like it. They don't have a lounge but they have a couple leather chairs and a TV that you could sit in and smoke for a bit.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You are correct TBagZ...of course I mentioned that in the first line of my post so. :wink:

Wish I had seen this earlier, as I'm back in Bonita Springs today. Are you down here now or back in NY by now? At any rate, we leave tommorrow and I won't have any freetime. Hate missing out on meeting another BOTL.