What's new

Nashville Herf

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm going to be getting into Nashville later this afternoon and was thinking about heading over to smokers abbey. Anyone up for a smoke tonight?

Sorry for the short notice.

Sent from my iPhone using that TapaTalk thingy - take that Chuck Mejia

SteveHeaves

Not Steve
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going to be getting into Nashville later this afternoon and was thinking about heading over to smokers abbey. Anyone up for a smoke tonight?

I was just about to head over that way, but I've got to be at work at 5:30. Don't know what time you'll be there.

SteveHeaves

Not Steve
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Well, I got busy with work stuff, so I can't get over there before work. I'll check in after I'm done though later tonight!

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just landed @bna. I'm thinking I'll be there sometime around 6-6:30

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Should be there in a couple of minutes. Don't think I will be able to stay too late though @steaveheaves. Need to be at a trade show at opryland early tomorrow morning.

SteveHeaves

Not Steve
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Should be there in a couple of minutes. Don't think I will be able to stay too late though @steaveheaves. Need to be at a trade show at opryland early tomorrow morning.
No worries, man! Hit us up for as long as you're able to get out and about. We're a welcoming bunch!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!!! SUNDAY!!!!!!! This Sunday June 5th, you can see all your cigar smoking heroes from Nashville. Wanna meet the snake charmer @xjsnake? He'll be there!!!! Wanna meet the extremely handsome @welder572? He'll be there!!! Can't wait to see the muscle bound @Pipefighter572? He said he may be there!!! The festivities will start around 3-ish at the Smoker's Abbey. Come for the fun, stay for the cigars, or come for the cigars and stay for the fun.

@@xjsnake @cigarHr.com @@JonHuber @@SteveHeaves @@Npohnert @@atison @@Barger @@AlCenTN @@javelin377 @@Pipefighter572