What's new

Nashville Recommendations?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will he in Nashville next week for about 30 hours and was looking for a B&M recommendation. Looking to smoke on Monday afternoon and evening. I will be with some customers, one of which is a bonafide cigar smoker.

I once had the biz card & standing invite to visit the CH HQ from their national sales manager but I lost that in my move to Denver.

Does anyone have some good suggestions? Of course I would hope that the local shops have a good supply of CH.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Smoker's Abbey is my go-to. Nate and the fellas there will take care of ya, especially on CH. Wes frequents there as well.
Thanks. I knew Wes when he worked at Burns several years ago. Doesn't he still live in 'Nooga?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I will he in Nashville next week for about 30 hours and was looking for a B&M recommendation. Looking to smoke on Monday afternoon and evening. I will be with some customers, one of which is a bonafide cigar smoker.

I once had the biz card & standing invite to visit the CH HQ from their national sales manager but I lost that in my move to Denver.

Does anyone have some good suggestions? Of course I would hope that the local shops have a good supply of CH.

Thanks

@JonHuber

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There are lots of cigar lounges here. Smoker's Abbey is my personal favorite, but since you are here for a short amount of time, you may want to go to one close to your location. Send me a PM (or post it here) where you are staying and me, @xjsnake, and @pipefitter572 can find you one close. Also, if you want to meet us fine, upstanding citizens, we may be able to meet you at one of them. Depending on time and place, of course.