What's new

National Stout Day!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just found out it's National Stout Day! My favorite style of beer (though IPAs are a very close second). I'll have one later, and post a pic... but wanted to see if anyone else is having one tonight in honor?

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I was going to brew a dry stout today, but didn't happen. I may revisit my chocolate pumpkin stout and see how it's coming along. Stouts are my favorite style, but I don't think I have any in the fridge right now! Must rectify that.

Dan

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
We flip flop... IPA's are my favorite, stouts 2nd fav. Was just discussing stouts yesterday asking recs for a daily stout that won't break the pocket book. I normally buy more expensive bombers but I have been drinking too many lately!?! So I bought a 6-pack of Deschuttes Obsidian Stout today, hopefully that will satisfy my cravings. LOL

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
We flip flop... IPA's are my favorite, stouts 2nd fav. Was just discussing stouts yesterday asking recs for a daily stout that won't break the pocket book. I normally buy more expensive bombers but I have been drinking too many lately!?! So I bought a 6-pack of Deschuttes Obsidian Stout today, hopefully that will satisfy my cravings. LOL
I hear you on the expensive bombers. My go to for reasonable stouts has been Left Hand Milk Stout and the nitro version lately. Wish Deschuttes distributed here. I've heard great things!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Happy National Stout Day! Went with one of my homebrews, "Sleep when your dead" coffee stout, went with the 22ozer glass for the occasion!
uploadfromtaptalk1383959822782.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Oskar Blues just arrived in Indiana this week so decided to go with some TenFidy tonight. Really liking it so far.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Knocked me back a FBS tonite . local mart just tweeted with 5 more cases ! Feelin like the velvet merlin this weekend though . ")

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then its a good thing I had a Southern Tier Double Milk Stout last night. Found this pretty cool liquor store near my house that just added a growler bar. They have a pretty cool real time tap system so when they update the info boards in the store it automatically updates their website letting you know when taps have been changed and new beers have been added. I actually wanted a growler of Terrapin Wake & Bake stout, but it kicked when he started to fill my bottle. The owner invited me back into the cooler to select the next keg so I chose the Southern Tier.