What's new

Nationwide Cigar Meetups and tastings

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Looky looky at who is going to be about a mile from the house. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Opus X Aficionado Cigar Lounge's Holiday Party Nov 30 Club Aficionado Cigar Lounge Lake Forest CA (949) 824-8474

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys,

I used to know the manager at the Ritz-Carlton in Saint Louis, MO. If there are any brothers in the Saint Louis area. Maybe we can get together and have a mini pre Holiday herf. If not there maybe we can do it at one of the cigar friendly restaurants around. I know people at a few places. If there are interested persons PM me and I can try to set something up. I know its late but I figure we have nothing to lose and I for one am tired of carrying shopping bags around.:crying:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is a Christmas sale at Jon's Pipe in Clayton on the 14th of December. Also, they start opening on Sunday (16th) this coming weekend. Anybody from Saint Louis, feel free to show up

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I used to know the manager at the Ritz-Carlton in Saint Louis, MO. If there are any brothers in the Saint Louis area. Maybe we can get together and have a mini pre Holiday herf. If not there maybe we can do it at one of the cigar friendly restaurants around. I know people at a few places. If there are interested persons PM me and I can try to set something up. I know its late but I figure we have nothing to lose and I for one am tired of carrying shopping bags around.:crying:
I am trying to put together a group in St. Louis and/or Alton, Illinois for a Holiday Herf. Let me know what your plans are. We are trying to get something together for the Cedar Box in Alton, Illinois for January. Let me know if you and others from St. Louis are interested in getting together.

JPawloski@msn.com