What's new

Natural or Maduro

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Samplers are like Resturants, some good, some crap. But I will give the wordsmiths who write the Cigar profile discription credit, for tricking me it to buying five. Thought I would be spend the night with some dream girl Cigar, it was like walking up next to Rosy O'Donald. :grumpy:

But this company has a good 'satisfaction warranty", that is why they get a good percentage of my Cigar biz.
I rarely buy samplers unless I know the brands or have had them before. Fell into that trap several years ago when I was a newbie....... Bought some really garbage sticks like Victor Shitclair, etc. Now I make my own sampler by buying fivers and researching blends of specific sticks before buying.

Bruce ya got me cracking up here. "Rosie O Donnell"? :D:D:D:hilarious::hilarious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Holy shit I was not expecting that remark hahahaha.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Both are pretty good, with the Maduro offering just a little more oomph. I wasn't a fan when the OR of the regular line came out. They've gotten better. (y)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I rarely buy samplers unless I know the brands or have had them before. Fell into that trap several years ago when I was a newbie....... Bought some really garbage sticks like Victor Shitclair, etc. Now I make my own sampler by buying fivers and researching blends of specific sticks before buying.

Bruce ya got me cracking up here. "Rosie O Donnell"? :D:D:D:hilarious::hilarious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Holy shit I was not expecting that remark hahahaha.

Well even with all the research in the world it comes down IMHO to what you personally think of any product. Because your palate is your taster. It is your truth detector, and what you like is just that, what you like. There are two brands of Cigars that both are not cheap, they both buy CA ads, I personally have never ever found one in their lines to my liking out of the 10 or 20 different one I have had. Are they bad? No just don't ring my bell.

It would be like offering me a week on a desert island with a woman of my choice, but my choices would be limit too Sen. Elizabeth Warren, or Rep. Nancy Pelosi. I would pass on the free trip. Passing is the only sense able choice.

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well even with all the research in the world it comes down IMHO to what you personally think of any product. Because your palate is your taster. It is your truth detector, and what you like is just that, what you like. There are two brands of Cigars that both are not cheap, they both buy CA ads, I personally have never ever found one in their lines to my liking out of the 10 or 20 different one I have had. Are they bad? No just don't ring my bell.

It would be like offering me a week on a desert island with a woman of my choice, but my choices would be limit too Sen. Elizabeth Warren, or Rep. Nancy Pelosi. I would pass on the free trip. Passing is the only sense able choice.
Bruce you're cracking me up with all these references. Nancy Pelosi LMAO. But hey, what about Sarah Palin? God she is FINE.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bruce you're cracking me up with all these references. Nancy Pelosi LMAO. But hey, what about Sarah Palin? God she is FINE.

If you take the Trip your companion will be Warren, or Pelosi. Who is going with you. BTW there was a TV program long ago with Adam Carolla & Jimmy Kimel, The Man Show. They use to offer audience members a question, with two choice.

It was called "who would you do", Choice were like Phillis Dillar, and Whoopie Goldburg? Then they would wait for an answer.

Last edited:

Coincrazed

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you take the Trip your companion will be Warren, or Pelosi. Who is going with you. BTW there was a TV program long ago with Adam Carolla & Jimmy Kimel, The Man Show. They use to offer audience members a question, with two choice.

It was called "who would you do", Choice were like Phillis Dillar, and Whoopie Goldburg? Then they would wait for an answer.
I too would pass on the free trip. I think I want to just gag at the mere thought of it.