What's new

NC Herf Dec. 5 or 12 at JR Cigars Mooresville

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
So, it's been at least a couple months since I've organized a herf, so i think it's time we try to do one again. I was thinking of either Dec 5 or 12 at the Mooresville JR Cigars. The craft beer bar is now completely built and ready there. Hopefully, they are doing an in-store event one of those weekends. Who is interested? @Catawbamatt @JuzCallMeDee @daleo8803 @brandoncpm @squaresoft @usmcpurcell @Mikenice81 @BradMc @BenS @andysc83 @GWBowman

Hopefully, this Herf doesn't conflict with Jake having to go to any Renaissance Festival

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
And just so everyone knows, I'm open to hosting a one day herf at my house where we could smoke a pork shoulder and drink and smoke all day. It sucks it's getting colder, but would love to make that happen.
I'm all in favor of that. What ever you guys want to do is fine by me. That would give us a chance to steal your record collection.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
as i mentioned in the group text...I'm good any fri/sat/sun. im single and aint got shit im obligated to do on the weekends lol

oh and also dont be a baby, it doesnt even get cold here

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
as i mentioned in the group text...I'm good any fri/sat/sun. im single and aint got shit im obligated to do on the weekends lol

oh and also dont be a baby, it doesnt even get cold here

Dude...it's freezing in NC. Btw, at the Mooresville store they do have fire pits.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Dude...it's freezing in NC. Btw, at the Mooresville store they do have fire pits.
in the most literal sense i guess thats true...it does get below 32 degrees sometimes...but that doesnt qualify as true cold. were talking single digits/below zero. THATS cold. not this mild season that the locals here call winter :p

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sounds like fun. I'm not opposed to either location. I'll probably try to go fishing on lake norman that morning.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I would love to. Of course I would have to play it by ear. The 12th sounds better, but as sure as I say that, something will come up that day. After you nail down a date and place, I'll do what I can. Thanks for the invite.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
in the most literal sense i guess thats true...it does get below 32 degrees sometimes...but that doesnt qualify as true cold. were talking single digits/below zero. THATS cold. not this mild season that the locals here call winter :p
I'll have to check. I'm working all of the major holidays and that means the family is trying to get somethings together. Not sure what or when. You guys decide and if I can get there I will.

We had several days in the single digits last year. I remember smoking in sub freezing temperatures last year. Thankfully I have an old car that I really don't care about.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I say we do the 5th. The JR store in Mooresville is having a cigar event that day. Also, I might be out of town on the 12th as my birthday is the 13th. I was thinking of going out of town that weekend.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds like a great time, but sadly, I'm struck in Jersey getting the house renovated for going on the market. Hopefully by Spring I'll be out of this god forsaken state for good.

squaresoft,
It all depends on what part of the state you are in. I'm a few miles west of Mt. Airy, and believe me, single digit nights are not that uncommon. A couple years ago, we had our RV at a campground near Boonville. One storm dumped 18" of snow on us. Yes, I know, a light nuisance snow for those from Chicago, lol.