What's new

NE Herf Interest

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
New haven is a bit far for me as well, almost 3 hours one way without our lovely NE traffic, but I'd still set it up if that's where you guys want to meet.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
I'm central CT so anywhere works for me, Regency is only 1 1/2-2 hours away from me (both locations)

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ok, Regency seems to be getting a lot of mentions. I think it was the West Greenwich RI location?? Aside from me, does anyone have a non-traditional M-F schedule? I get every other weekend off.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
As often happens, life got in the way of things. Im back on track now and if theres still interest/ability for this meet up, I'll continue planning.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ok gents! This is finally happening! This Sunday, June 5th at noon! A few of us are meeting up at https://regencycigar.com/. Sorry for the short notice, my job inhibits long term planning. Hope a few guys are able to make it down!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Has anyone been to this place before? Can you smoke from your own stash if you make a purchase?

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Good call @Opie !! They probably thought this was dead!

It’s a thing? Haha! I’ll be sitting through several hours of other parents kids dancing to watch mine dance for ~20mins. Sounds like you guys are losing out!

For real, I’ll subscribe to this now for the next one.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ohh man, not going to be able to make it as we have some friends coming up from NC.

Regency is a great spot and great selection with bar, I have smoked my own but usually follow the rule of buy cigars/drinks if I bring my own.

@Dran might want to double check the date, June 5th???

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ohh man, not going to be able to make it as we have some friends coming up from NC.

Regency is a great spot and great selection with bar, I have smoked my own but usually follow the rule of buy cigars/drinks if I bring my own.

@Dran might want to double check the date, June 5th???
June 9th