What's new

Need a new job

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i work for a multinational Corp with 100s of thousands of employees, I’ve been involved in the development and deployment of two bleeding edge technologies in the last twenty years. Now in my late 50s I’ve been released from my current position along with twenty five hundred of my closest friends. After years of being on teams with millions in budget and thousands of team members I’ve applied for a job in a remote location with nine team members. I’m so freaking excited about this opportunity it isn’t funny.

Wish me luck,I’ve got an interview later this week.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i work for a multinational Corp with 100s of thousands of employees, I’ve been involved in the development and deployment of two bleeding edge technologies in the last twenty years. Now in my late 50s I’ve been released from my current position along with twenty five hundred of my closest friends. After years of being on teams with millions in budget and thousands of team members I’ve applied for a job in a remote location with nine team members. I’m so freaking excited about this opportunity it isn’t funny.

You got twenty years in my friend just turn on the charm and show them why they need a man of your expertise!! You got this no problem

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Update, my new job is support in a 24/7 shop 80 miles from home. Love the work, not so much the drive. Worked this weekend but it was to cold to have a cigar after work. Looking forward to being home Christmas morning with my family.
Much better than a short drive to a job you hate IMO. Hopefully it's open highway and you like to drive fast (y)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good luck! If it's not a secret, just wondering what exactly did you work on? Please tell me if it's possible!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good that you found the right job for yourself. Looking for a job when you're about to lose one can be tricky, but it is one of the best things you can do for your career. Many people only look for a job when forced to, which makes them accept the first position they are offered. When looking for a new job, you should have enough time and money to be able to choose the best offer. I had the same situation while looking for a job on the Sarkari Naukri website. I must say I am quite happy with my new job, but it took some time to find it. Good luck in your new place with your new colleagues!

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Good luck! If it's not a secret, just wondering what exactly did you work on? Please tell me if it's possible!
Making this diagram is not as easy as it seems. An organization or organization chart is a way of visually showing the structure of your company or organization.
New blood! Tell us about your favorite cigars please! :cool:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds like a big change from your previous role, but sometimes a change of pace can be exactly what we need. It's great that you're excited about it, and I wish you all the best. And if you happen to know anyone looking for a job in trucking, I came across this job board with some available positions of jobs for truck drivers.

Last edited: