What's new

Need a travel case recommendation

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
And seriously, 40-60 cigars?!? I hope you plan on herfing with people cuz no way my wife would let me smoke that many cigars on our honeymoon!?! lol

Are you going out of country and any place close to LCDH or any other good cigar shops?
^^^ this ^^^

Im lucky to get away with smoking 1 a day in my wifes presence..

She's cool with my hobby... smoking is something she would be prefer I do during "me" time most of the time though.. lol...

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Cigar caddy by otterbox. I own seven in various size including a fifty count that will hold over 75 cigars if you remove the foam. The 15 count will easily hold 30 without the foam. $27 on Amazon. Lifetime. Never crack, break, etc. All the others and fancy names that means someone paid extra to put Xikar on a box. I use my fifty to sit on at airport parking lots.
This is what I use. When we goto Mexico I take two 15 counts with out foam and put one in my carry on and one in the wife's. When I go to a large her I take my pelican case that holds 150 but nothing beats a couple cigar caddies.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Cigar caddy by otterbox. I own seven in various size including a fifty count that will hold over 75 cigars if you remove the foam. The 15 count will easily hold 30 without the foam. $27 on Amazon. Lifetime. Never crack, break, etc. All the others and fancy names that means someone paid extra to put Xikar on a box. I use my fifty to sit on at airport parking lots.
This is what I use. When we goto Mexico I take two 15 counts with out foam and put one in my carry on and one in the wife's. When I go to a large her I take my pelican case that holds 150 but nothing beats a couple cigar caddies.
Wait.. you go to Mexico?