What's new

Need an Advice with Condega Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BOTL,

A friend of mine got a box of Condega Cigars - Gran Titan 6x60 (as per the attached photo).

Do you have any experience with this stogie? I've never seen it before. Do you recommend it?
Appreciate any thoughts on this topic!

Long Leaf BOTL!

Condega - 02.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are these 100% Condenga? What's the story here?

I agree with @Old Smokey , you guys should "do the research" and set fire to those puppies, and see what happens... report back.
Will do it this coming Monday, we planned for a visit to the local Lounge and burn those babies.
Will come back with a modest report!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys,

Frankly I was surprised. When most of you did not provide deep evaluation of those babies, and when big Cigar websites did not provide reviews, I thought I am going to have a bad experience.

However, those "Condega Serie F Gran Titan" (6" x 60) were enjoyable. The Cigar appearance by itself is amazing, clean and neat.

The head has a pig tailed seal, and the foot is also closed reminding me of those Bespoke Cigars.
After the cut (yeah, I cut even with the pig tailed head), the Cold Draw was very rewarding, with a smoky flavor.
I am not professional in making Cigar reviews for taste and flavor, but I felt some pepper/earthy taste. Cigar by itself is a medium, little bit tending to be medium-to-full bodied Cigar.
It is also remarkable how the burn was even during the whole puffing.

The only inconvenience was at the last third, when I removed the ring. The Cigar unwrapped a little bit.
I will say this is due to the fact that my friend doesn't have a humidor, and he was simply keeping the Cigars in their wooden box with not even a Boveda pack.

PS. I had two cocktails with the Cigar: "South of Manhattan" and another Spicy Cocktail (Signature drink, forgot the name).

Anyway, that's from my humble opinion.
Long Leaf BOTL, cheers!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. From what I have read they are Nicaraguan Casa Fernandez sold in the European market. Lots of info using Google.

Can you connect the dots a little? Are you in Europe or Middle East? I didn't see them available anywhere in the U.S. which would explain why we weren't familiar with them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. From what I have read they are Nicaraguan Casa Fernandez sold in the European market. Lots of info using Google.

Can you connect the dots a little? Are you in Europe or Middle East? I didn't see them available anywhere in the U.S. which would explain why we weren't familiar with them.
Indeed, currently I am in Doha - Qatar, and my friend got those Cigars from Dubai Duty Free.

Anyway, thanks for the info,
Long Leaf BOTL!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Man, aside from the size, they sound like something worth while.

Thanks for jumping in, trying them out, and letting us know...

Happy Smokes, and Long Ashes, brother!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk