What's new

Need Gift Suggestions!

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was hoping for a few suggestions on specific cigars. My wife's father it looking for a gift to get for a colleagues retirement. He is looking for about 5 specific cigars in the 10$ range. I have been thinking of a few but i figured id as my brothers for their top five gift cigars.

thanks,
MM3 Christensen

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You will get a different response from each person. Does he like mild/medium or more fuller bodied? If I was to put together a 5er for someone and I dont have any clue what they like I'd do this:

-EPC New Wave
-Tatuaje Cabiguan or La Riqueza
-something by Padron maybe a 3000 maduro
-Liga T52 or No.9
-something by La Flor Dominicana

You have all ranges covered from very mild and flavorful to full bodied. Good luck, let us know what he decides on in th end.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yeah without knowing what he likes tough to suggest anything. Whats his favorite smoke? and what's his favorite size. Nothing worse than gifting a 60rg to a lancero smoker. that said cant go wrong with padron 45

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
just bought a Padron 3000 yesterday paid 8.00, for it. Going to let her soak in the humi for a while.

I would suggest any of the EPC's...Pretty tough not knowing what he likes

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd pick out some favorites of many wrappers;

Connecticut
Rosado
Colorado
Maduro
Oscuro

And I'd stick with like Tats, AF, Padron, EPC, My Father and LFD. Give him some great examples from each.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions. Im not sure what his favorite cigar is or what is favorite flavor profiles are. I am going to suggest some things that i like. thanks again