What's new

Need help from any Detroit based BOTL

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I need a favor...I have 2 small packages....maybe 30 cigars that are waiting for me at the UPS store on Griswold in downtown Detroit. I just need a friend to pick them up for me. I can provide the $ to cover expenses and your time. PM me for details.

Eric

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Wait, you're in my town and nobody told me?!
what the hell dude you don't tell no body that your coming to town
Yeah, sorry. I should've let you guys know. I don't usually go out after work much , and it seems the places to herf around here are closed on Sundays (although I could be mistaken). That being said, I'm going to try to drag one of my work buddies with me to Rudy's Saturday night. Trying to expand his horizons. I'll be looking to be there around 7pm or so.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, sorry. I should've let you guys know. I don't usually go out after work much , and it seems the places to herf around here are closed on Sundays (although I could be mistaken). That being said, I'm going to try to drag one of my work buddies with me to Rudy's Saturday night. Trying to expand his horizons. I'll be looking to be there around 7pm or so.
Shit, I have a wedding Saturday night but usually go there on the weekend. They are open Sundays until 5pm. They are a great shop and they have let our club pick out a lot of the stock.

I'm a member there so if you ever want to hang out upstairs in the members lounge on Sunday after they're closed just let me know. It's always great company.