What's new

need help looking for good cutter

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love my Xicar but love my Boston Cutter more,,two of them in fact, the table top and the little one. They are a bit on the expensive side but I have had them for 10 years now and never needed sharpening. They are V cut by the way.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Oh yeah, the Palio is my favorite. I have used plenty of cheapos and even some $20 things that looked real cool from my B&M but the Palio is by far the best I've ever owned. I got my first one used from a brother here. It was two years old and blew my new Xikar out of the water. Six months later I bought anew one and gave mine away to some noobie punk that loves it. BTW the brand new Palio and the 3 year old Palio cut exactly the same.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got both a Palio and a Xikar, and like both of them. I actually prefer the Xikar, but for pocket carry I go with the Palio. It's not as susceptable to pocket crud and sand jamming up the works.

Mark

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just to be different I'll say the swiss army knife cutter. I have two palios as well though.
Thats a great cutter, one of the cleanest cuts out there. I also like the multi tools. I have a Xikar MTX on my key chain, also a very good cutter, not as clean as the SAK, but very good.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I love my Xicar but love my Boston Cutter more,,two of them in fact, the table top and the little one. They are a bit on the expensive side but I have had them for 10 years now and never needed sharpening. They are V cut by the way.
Just out of curiosity, what is BOOSA?