What's new

Need Help on Acids

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
TIL my wife has smoked Acid cigars and they are the only cigars she will smoke. That is enough for me to need to own a fiver of them "just in case" she wants to join me some time. I'm trying to figure out which ones she likes though. Below is what she remembers:
  • Blue Label
  • "Cooling" or "minty" flavor
  • Thinner than a lot of cigars
This doesn't help me narrow it down that much, and I've never smoked an Acid. Anyone familiar with them have an idea? Maybe the Blondie?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
TIL my wife has smoked Acid cigars and they are the only cigars she will smoke. That is enough for me to need to own a fiver of them "just in case" she wants to join me some time. I'm trying to figure out which ones she likes though. Below is what she remembers:
  • Blue Label
  • "Cooling" or "minty" flavor
  • Thinner than a lot of cigars
This doesn't help me narrow it down that much, and I've never smoked an Acid. Anyone familiar with them have an idea? Maybe the Blondie?
Blondie is something my wife enjoys also. Whatever you do, do not store them with your other cigars.
if she enjoys those try the smaller versions that come in tins.
Juicy Lucy is another my wife likes, about the same size as Blondie's but from their Natural line.
Good luck!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Acid Blondie. Some local places sell singles. Web Shops sell fivers. They are 4x38. Mark is $3.75 to $5.50
She may also like Cold Infusion. Web Shops sell fivers. They are 6.5x44 or so. Mark is $6.50 to $9

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think you will have a problem finding them as needed, in a local B&M. Take her with you and let her smell them through the wrapper. She may also like the Java Mint with flavors of coffee, mint and vanilla.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think you will have a problem finding them as needed, in a local B&M. Take her with you and let her smell them through the wrapper. She may also like the Java Mint with flavors of coffee, mint and vanilla.
Haha you don't know my wife. Ain't none of that going to happen.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok I ordered a fiver of Blondies. Now someone will be along to tell me that Kuba Kubas or 1400CCs are super minty and cooling and that must be what she meant.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My guess would've been the kuba kuba or blondies. If you can, I'd buy a sampler pack for her and see if she can tell that way before you commit to 5-ers and/or boxes for her of them.

And what others have said, STORE THEM SEPARATE from any other smokes since these are infused. Even if you make a small tupperdore with some boveda packs in them and that can be her storage for when she wants to enjoy a smoke with you.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
FYI CAO Flavors are out there too. They come in a 5er for under $20. The are blondie sized coronas. If she ever wants to explore a little away from the Blondie profile later.
Ok I ordered a fiver of Blondies. Now someone will be along to tell me that Kuba Kubas or 1400CCs are super minty and cooling and that must be what she meant.
Na. Like @mpomario stated, Kuba Kubas are basically just fat Blondies.
Java Lattes are good in my opinion, but the Mint ones are horrible. I have two other smokers here I herf with that had similar experiences with the mint.
Good Luck (y)

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My recollection of a Kuba Kuba was straight potpourri. It was disgusting.
The one Blondie I've had was decent. Good, sweet vanilla flavors. I don't recall any mintiness in either of them.