What's new

Need Help!! Where can a guy smoke indoors in Greensboro NC??

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am staying at the Sheraton and dont have a rental car available...The hotel had a cigar bar in house and that is no longer around...I am here with a nice stash of smokes I want to burn and no place to burn them...

Any Suggestions as to what the closest cigar shop with a lounge would be to the Four Seasons Sheraton..

3121 High Point Road, Greensboro.....

Thank you in advance for your help...and if your local and this is a shop you frequent...join me for a smoke...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can smoke indoors at the Pipe and Pint on Spring Garden Road. Larry, the owner of this B&M, is one of the most wonderful tobacconists you are ever likely to find. I've been driving an hour to get to his shop since 2002. He has a great humidor-only stocks good to great sticks.

His phone number is 336.218.8610.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You can smoke indoors at the Pipe and Pint on Spring Garden Road. Larry, the owner of this B&M, is one of the most wonderful proprietors you are ever likely to find. He has a great humidor-only stocks good to great sticks.
I strongly support that advice, excellant shop and Larry is a great guy! :thumbsup: