What's new

Need Help?.....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All!...
I got a Friend I talk to on the Radio in Virginia, and He's Looking for a Good Starter "KIT" let's say... I have seen (and Now Have coming in Tomorrow) the C.A.O. Black with the Matching Humidor. But anyone know of a good sampler with Humidor?.. I'd Say Mild to Medium Cigars, You know Something to Get all Started with, and Not TOO Expensive. Were Both Hams, And have swapped Cigars, so Any Help is a appriciated!...
THANKS in Advance, as I'll pass anything along!..
Jeff

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Jeff

That's a tough one, I think. Not easy to find decent enough cigars in a humidor combo. One company that sells a lot of combos is the Thompson Cigar Co., they are known for their high prices on cigars but their accessories are priced pretty well. Maybe they'll have a humi combo with some nice Fuente cigars. He would probably be better off buying the cigars seperately and getting something he likes for sure rather then taking a chance on a combo.

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since you have CAO Black on the way, you have already ordered through Cigars International. Check with them, as they have several sampler/humidor combos that are pretty good for beginners.

Corona Cigar out of Orlando had a decent sampler/humidor combo out also.
http://www.coronacigar.com/products/Corona_Mega_Cigar_Sampler_pid312_cid3.html It's a little heavy on their house brands, but you get a lot of cigars for the $$.

I've ordered from both companies and was happy with their service/shipping, etc.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks For the Ideas!.. And YEP, I order From CI & CBID as now I can wait a bit for a Good Smoke. I got the Blacks in today along with the CAO BLACK Humidor, WOW!.. I'm VERY surprised at the Humi for the Extra $39!.. VERY NICE, But now I have 4 in here.. I have a 3 & 7 Drawer Vertical (To save some space) in the Room here full of Radios and Computers, Plus a 50ct Desktop ALL FULL and now this "Foot Locker Sized" Black Humi, Looks like I got to fill it now!.. But thanks and I'll pass the Thread along to him, and maybe get him to Sign on!.. THANKS for the HELP!..
Jeff