What's new

Need Pipe Suggestions.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Looking to buy the old man a pipe this year for fathers day. Can anyone recommend some quality brand names, countries of origin, etc to get me pointed in the right direction.

Not looking to go nuts with price, but I definitely want to give him something nice..

Thanks

-G

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I agree with all the above!

And would like to add, Eric Nording pipes are fantastic, and gorgeous. So are Mark Tinsky pipes. They are custom pipes, usually.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Birding and stanwells are great inexpensive pipes. Savenellis are good too. For better pipes, check out Ser Jacabos, Ashton and Dunhills. My all time favorite pipe is make by Jess Chonowitz.. Awesome pipe. You need to find out what style you like and go from there. What I may like, you might not.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
thanks everyone for the recommendations!

I'll let u guys know what I come up with.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I 2'nd boswells too. They will take care of you and I own around 15 of their pipes.
I have never had an issue with them and they are very affordable.
pm me if you have any questions I can help ya out!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just picked up a 2010 Peterson Father's Day Pipe for myself...we are all Irish in my family and those of us that smokes pipes, will smoke nothing but petersons. I have a picture of it on my profile if youd like to see what it looks like

cheers