What's new

Need Positive Thoughts

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Okay, it is me again. This time I'm being selfish and asking for myself.

I had a physical a few months ago. Just about everything was perfect. However my liver enzymes were all over the map. The doctor thought it might be from some migraine medicine. The long and short is, it probably isn't and yesterday I had an ultrasound on my liver. They found a lesion on my liver. Now I have to begin the process of setting up an MRI and possibly a biopsy. They were unable to rule out cancer or cirrhosis. Since I don't drink, and haven't in years cirrhosis isn't likely. It could be a few different things.

So, just send up some positive vibes if you can. I'm honestly scared shitless. Cancer has run deep and wide on both sides of my dad's family.

In the meantime I'll enjoy the Jesus Fuego Sangre De Toro like an idiot.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Have you traveled outside the country in the last few months? I had enzymes 3xs the normal limit(of my liver) 10 years ago. Trust me when I say I'm a fairly healthy guy. It lasted 18 months. I had a biopsy done of lymph node of my neck. My doc swore I was drinking after fasting 6 months. The Dominican republic has some nasty viruses apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Brother I know the feeling and the fear. I wish you nothing but the best, trust in the process honestly.
My prayers will be coming your way for sure, you need anything shoot me a PM, I deal with it just about 2 months ago.
JM