What's new

Need Positive Thoughts

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have
Okay, it is me again. This time I'm being selfish and asking for myself.

I had a physical a few months ago. Just about everything was perfect. However my liver enzymes were all over the map. The doctor thought it might be from some migraine medicine. The long and short is, it probably isn't and yesterday I had an ultrasound on my liver. They found a lesion on my liver. Now I have to begin the process of setting up an MRI and possibly a biopsy. They were unable to rule out cancer or cirrhosis. Since I don't drink, and haven't in years cirrhosis isn't likely. It could be a few different things.

So, just send up some positive vibes if you can. I'm honestly scared shitless. Cancer has run deep and wide on both sides of my dad's family.

In the meantime I'll enjoy the Jesus Fuego Sangre De Toro like an idiot.
I have high liver enzymes as well and it's a common problem shared among thousands of people. Most often it is do to liver damage by drinking and a not so good diet. Mine was a combo of drinking a lot after my deployment and having a no hold back diet. In most cases a change in diet will effect the count and lower them to normal limits. The liver is a solid organ and takes a long time to damage and a long time to heal. I changed my diet and within 3 months the numbers went down. Not to normal limits but better. My family also has a nasty amount of cancer as well so I hear you on being worried. Keep your head on straight, and know that you did the right thing and went to get a check up. Those Docs are there to help you through whatever you need and only want to be thorough in their process. Sometimes it's scary but more times than not medical practices can see us through when we need the extra help. Keep the head up and enjoy some relaxing down time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, it is me again. This time I'm being selfish and asking for myself.

I had a physical a few months ago. Just about everything was perfect. However my liver enzymes were all over the map. The doctor thought it might be from some migraine medicine. The long and short is, it probably isn't and yesterday I had an ultrasound on my liver. They found a lesion on my liver. Now I have to begin the process of setting up an MRI and possibly a biopsy. They were unable to rule out cancer or cirrhosis. Since I don't drink, and haven't in years cirrhosis isn't likely. It could be a few different things.

So, just send up some positive vibes if you can. I'm honestly scared shitless. Cancer has run deep and wide on both sides of my dad's family.

In the meantime I'll enjoy the Jesus Fuego Sangre De Toro like an idiot.
You got a prayerfrom me