What's new

need some advice from the pros

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
im planning on getting some higher priced cigars for my humidor (well, higher priced 4 me...) and ive got it narrowed down to three choices.
Ive heard some of you mention them before so any input you could provide would be most appreciated. Here they are:

1. Padron 2000
2. CAO Italia or Brazilia
3. La Gloria Cubana

They all looked and sounded pretty good to me but i need some help narrowing it down.:eyequiver

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The Padron and the Brazilia are great smokes... if you want something a little spicer go with the brazilia

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Seamus said:
You planning on buying a box or singles?

What do you smoke now?

i'll probably end up getting a 10 pk of one or another.
as of now, i only have a few cigars i picked up from Thompson Cigar Company with the cheap humidor i bought. i have some Pheonix's , and a few iguanas in a maduro wrapper. (i think i like the maduros but im still a little new to cigars to be sure.)

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
One more to think about, that you could swing a box of with little pain to your wallet is the Padron Fuma. Tasty little buggers and I think they are less than $40 a box.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would say go with the Padron's.... Very nice smoke for the money. I have heard the Fumas are nice as well but have not tried the one in my humidor yet. I am letting it age... LOL

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Padron will always be consistant and a bit more refined tasting where as the CAO is going to be more spicier and full bodied. If your still developing your likes and dislikes, try to get a five pack of each!!!!! Just my two cents!!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brazilias. The Samba is my favorite cigar. Smoked another today. They have never done me wrong.

You can't go wrong with any of the 3. The Padron's in Maduro or LGC Series R.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If it's one or the other... Padron hands down. The CAOs are well made but the Bazilia is harsh and unrefined(some people call this bold or full flavored) and the Italia is just not that interesting. All just MHO.

AS for the LGC Series R, it's a great cigar but if you don't have a large collection I would say wait on this one. The Padron is a more versitile cigar as it is not as strong as the LGC. AS a new smoker you may have to watch out for the LGC.