What's new

Need Some Mild-Med Maduro Recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at my new humidor their is a glaring lack of diversity in my box that needs to be rectified. Over the years I've had a number of maduros's but can't remember any of them that I liked other than the CAO MX2. I need some mild-med maduros that I can load into my box. Let the recommendations fly!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
cabaiguan maduro
EPC maduro (not the cardinal, too much pop)
ortega serie D maduro
romacraft intemperance XXIII (i think? one is CT shade, the other brazillian maduro)
undercrown
anejo o)

EDIT: shit! forgot the padron thousands! 2000 maduro and londres maduro if you like smaller vitolas. buy a couple boxes and forget them for a couple years!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
La Palina maduro, Perdomo Anniversary maduro and LAT maduro are all excellent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I think there are enough Perdomo listed already....but.....I got off most Perdomo a couple years ago. However, gernerous shop-keeper gave me a Perdomo Champagne Noir in a narrow RG -- corona-ish. I must admit that it was pretty darned good and after only one I don't hesitate to recommend it as a mild-med maddie.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second the Padron x000 series. The maduros are excellent and the naturals are just as good. Others:

Oliva O Maduro
5 Vegas Series A
Punch Elite Double Maduro
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva

There are plenty more out there that are full strength but these are all I could think of in the mild-med range that I've smoked.