What's new

Need suggestions

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s a few sticks that are good for everyday type smokes? 15-20 minute smoke tops. Looking for something mild my brother-in-law is giving the cigar thing another shot, and I don’t want to give him something too strong.

Thanks.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Maybe try the Undercrown in coronet size (4x32) - it's listed as 'medium'
Edit: Undercrown Shade
Another 'medium' would be the Joya Red half corona (lower right corner)
small-daily.jpg

Last edited:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
UC coronets might be the way to go.. most petites are still going to burn 30-45 min plus.. the little tins of CAO daggers are good shorties, Brazillia and MX2s...
Surrogates Cracker Crumbs are great, but not mild at all.. same with Drew Estate's MUWAT baitfish.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try an Arturo Fuente 858 natural. Very mild and inexpensive enough to just set it down if you’ve had enough after a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Alot of solid advice in here. I like short smokes because I'm usually short on time. But pantelas or Petite Coronas and maybe make it 30 to 45 mins. I think the pipe suggestion may be something you should look into for that specified amount of time.
As said above cracker crumbs. Cohiba clubs are nice. Roma Craft Pestera Muierilor cromag. Tat verocu #5. Illusione grand classe. I dig KFC kyotos and they make the cornets in pony size... so any of the cornet sized drew estate should be what you are looking for. But for I feel all DE is over priced. Shit I'd buy more no9 and l40s if they weren't priced where they are at.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
For your criteria, I'm thinking the Undercrown Shade coronet and Mx2 daggers are good options. I would add Luminosa Petit Corona, and the small Edition One Cloud hopper. Surrogates Cracker crumbs are a good introduction into a bit fuller slightly spicier side of small premium smokes.