What's new

Need to get some action in here..

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately, all of my beloved guns were lost in a tragic boating accident...Shoulda been a warning on the safe telling me not to carry it in a small water-craft...:innocent:

drew

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dude, I want your grips for my kimber.......

You would seriously rather have the black rubber ones on mine......

How's she shoot?
buck
The grips are easy. They're just a pair of stock Hogue rosewood laminate grips, slightly modified to clear the extended slide release I installed. No need to send me your rubber grips out of gratitude. I still have mine in a drawer. :grin:

My Kimber is far and away my favorite pistol and has been since day one. Crisp trigger...points where I do...and looks good doing it. My primary CCW piece.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One more...

...me and my Uberti replica Winchester Model of 1866 "Yellowboy" shooting some steel with the smoky stuff. The hat comes in handy for catching brass.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
It's a new gun designed for urban warfare. Google it, it designed to shot around corners with accuracy. A video screen and small camera allow you to view around corners and taget the badguys.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
OK, I know it, even played with some of the camera mount M-16's in test during the 80's, although they didn't have the hinge, you could just see where you were aiming when you were not behind the weapon. I've also seen some of the old smooth barrel SMG from WWII designed for simular purpose that had a curved barel. Seen periscope rigs for Enfields to shoot from trenches so the gun was three feet above the shooter and you shot with a pair of mirrors.

Can't say say I see the big draw in them, I much perfer the long ballers and a handgun round is so marginal in performance it makes it little more than a fancy room clearer assuming you are standing behind a wall that is cover.

More intrested in the Kel-Tec bullpub riffle they are coming out with. now a 308 with over 30" of tube is exciting. Performance exceeds a 30-06 and is dam close to Mag standards. Hell even with the short tube it seriously changes what you can consider as safe cover in urban warefare.

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The grips are easy. They're just a pair of stock Hogue rosewood laminate grips, slightly modified to clear the extended slide release I installed. No need to send me your rubber grips out of gratitude. I still have mine in a drawer. :grin:

My Kimber is far and away my favorite pistol and has been since day one. Crisp trigger...points where I do...and looks good doing it. My primary CCW piece.
I'll second that on the kimber....... damn fine firearm.