What's new

Need to rant and get this off my chest

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
There is only one option that I believe will fix this...Im going to become your stepdad. Your mom is pretty hot and I know how to feed a dog. Its really the only solution. Also since your over 18, I'm going to promptly kick you out...Spread your wings young butterfly.

On the plus side for you, I give zero fucks about your smoking cigars...Im even gonna set a lapyap account for you. Im a helper, its what I do...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There is only one option that I believe will fix this...Im going to become your stepdad. Your mom is pretty hot and I know how to feed a dog. Its really the only solution. Also since your over 18, I'm going to promptly kick you out...Spread your wings young butterfly.

On the plus side for you, I give zero fucks about your smoking cigars...Im even gonna set a lapyap account for you. Im a helper, its what I do...
Signed,

Lonely in Montana

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Best. Post. Ever.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

You just won internet for the week at least!!!!!!

”There is only one option that I believe will fix this...Im going to become your stepdad. Your mom is pretty hot and I know how to feed a dog. Its really the only solution. Also since your over 18, I'm going to promptly kick you out...Spread your wings young butterfly.

On the plus side for you, I give zero fucks about your smoking cigars...Im even gonna set a lapyap account for you. Im a helper, its what I do...” -BigSkySmoke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep in mind everybody that this post was to rant! I don't think he was searching for answers. It is very hard not to offer advice or knowledge sometimes when you think it is needed. But if the person isn't looking for advice or can seem more like an attack.

Best of luck on the future, sucks trying to be on vacation and having to worry about other things.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Keep in mind everybody that this post was to rant! I don't think he was searching for answers. It is very hard not to offer advice or knowledge sometimes when you think it is needed. But if the person isn't looking for advice or can seem more like an attack.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Maybe you haven't been reading his posts. This is just one of a series of " situations" the Camaro Show has gotten himself into. If he was worried about receiving advice or harassment he wouldn't post private matters. He's young and going through the same things most of us went through a lifetime ago.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
These type of changes are hard on any family...But we will get through them. We are now a blended family. If you think this is hard on you, think about how my wife feels...Out of nowhere, Im leaving her and making a new life on the other side of the country!

Are you almost done packing? I have big plans for your room....

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
These type of changes are hard on any family...But we will get through them. We are now a blended family. If you think this is hard on you, think about how my wife feels...Out of nowhere, Im leaving her and making a new life on the other side of the country!

Dude this is BS!!!!! Be my step dad!!

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

You should ask your soon-to-be wife, she packs for him